Monday, August 30, 2010

All the keywords are fixed!!

Finally done with fixing all the keywords.

Time for me to start my marketing plan. I wish I have more time to put into our business. Sometime I just feel so tired after work I just don't want to touch our store but I know that if I don't put in any work I wouldn't see the result I want.

We made some sales lately and it really did motivate me quite a bit. It's hard to work on something that you will never see the result. I hope I can keep up the momentum and do what I need to do even tho it's hard and tiring.

Anyway, my husband said that he has more than 20 new designs waiting for me to put up to the store so hopefully I will get around to it tomorrow.

I don't think I have shown you this:
Freaky Fly Mousepad mousepad
Freaky Fly Mousepad by Explorer Designs

Pretty scary actually.

And this one:
Dragon Postage stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment