Saturday, July 31, 2010

man, I am so tired!

Oh man, I am so tired right now. I was trying to work on my store but my brain just wasn't working. I kind of got a side job and I have been working all day long today and today is Saturday which usually is my day off!

Anyway, I just have so much to do and not enough time. I really need to get our products more popular, I did tried a few things but they don't really work. I guess I wasn't consistence enough, I don't know. It's  hard to continue on something while you don't really see any results. However, I should tried some of those method again maybe this time I will used them a little longer.

Oh man, I am just tired right now.

Here is my to do list:

  • post products on store
  • change keyword, description on products
  • update blogs
  • update facebook
  • make videos
  • active in youtube
  • active in blog catalog
  • link review, referal
  • and some other things for my husband band
on top on that, I need to go to work everyday. 24 hours a day isn't enough!

I haven't make any videos for more than 2 weeks because I am just so tired and I am not about to scare anyone by my tired look!

Hopefully, I will be able to get to it soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment