Monday, July 26, 2010

just a little thought while at work

We finally watched inception. I didn't know what to expect before we went because I just kept hearing people say that it was a good show. I didn't really know what it was about.

I liked it even tho as usual I didn't really understand some of the parts. I think I would watched it again!

Anyways, things have been crazy lately. We tried to reorganize our zazzle store and website. I am no website designer so every time I needed to change something I needed to search hours on end to figure out how to work things out. Also, we decided to focus on our zazzle store, hopefully, we will have more products up soon. We once thought that we would only sell mousepads(they are the most popular products so far). However, after looking over the zazzle forum and other people posts that I found more products you have, more products you will sell. Therefore, we are going to try to have more diversity.

I am at work right now and I wish I can get out of here soon but right now, I need to get back to work........................ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment