Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What the!

Something out of the topic.

We were talking a little bit after I got a drink from the gas station for my husband and walked back to the car. The kids that parked next to us opened their car door and "BAND", their door hit our door. My first reaction was "What the!". The kid that opened the door hurry and got in the car and they wanted to take off.

My husband got out of the car and knock on their door. I could see that they didn't know what to do. The kid finally opened his door and my husband yelled what the hxxx! You door hit my door. The kid responded, I didn't notice.

I meant it's really no big deal if he had said sorry in the first place. What made us mad was that he tried to take off and when we asked him he said he didn't notice.

Anyway, we talked about how nowadays most kids just so irresponsible and that they don't respect anything at all. Would you agree? When I was a kid, we would never backtalk to our parents or adults but kids today, they just say whatever they want. I wish to teach my kids be respectful to their parents, friends and even their own toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment