Thursday, September 9, 2010

3D Flower

It's kind of boring at work. Sometime I just wonder when I would be out of this kind of routine: going to work, come home, have dinner and work some more.

I really would like to be my own boss soon. I am really tired of a regular job that doesn't give you benefit and you can't take a day off just because you are bored or sick of work.

I think 1 thing I really like being my own boss is that I can work whenever I want and how ever long I want. Well, I meant at least for this zazzle business I can pretty much have control of everything. That's the one reason that we want this to work. Also, we can work wherever we want to. We can be taking a vacation and still work at the same time as long as we have our laptops.

Anyway, I hope the day come soon before I go insane........haha, I don't think I would but I would really appreciate that the day come a lot sooner.

The design I am showing you today was finished for quite a long time and I am just now getting around to post it on our store.  My personal favorite for this design is the necktie. I just think it look really cool.

3D Flower Shirt shirt
3D Flower Shirt by explorerdesigns
See more t-shirts made on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment