Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Green leaves mouspad

I am not sure if a lot of people in America do that or just the people I know here in America do it. Do what? Well, people here like to use paper plates and cups at all time even at home. I thought it was kind of a waste. I don't know I certainly don't do that. I meant unless we are outdoor. We seldom use paper plate and cup. Anyway, I think we should really think green. We see the advertisement all the time that we need to use less paper. I guess school or publisher really should start thinking about e-book. 

In Hong Kong, students need to bring their own books start from kindergarten. Books are really heavy and expensive. I meant really if every student only need to buy an Amazon kindle or an ipad when they first start school it will actually be a lot cheaper than to buy books for all the years. Also it is a lot lighter for students to carry their school bags. 

I hope you enjoy this green leaves mousepad while we can still see some green!
Green leaves mousepad mousepad
Green leaves mousepad by explorerdesigns
Browse other Green Mousepads

No comments:

Post a Comment