Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First of all, it's my birthday today! Well, I know it's nothing special about that. I am just an ordinary person.
Anyway, we celebrated my birthday yesterday because my husband had band's practice tonight and they were trying to do a live show on thestage.tv and I really wanted them to do it so I went with him to practice and helped them set up the sound and everything. Well I know nothing about setting up sound I just helped by clicking some buttons. I think they did pretty good. Do you want to see the performance?  I will show you right after this new star pattern keds shoes for kids. 
Star pattern with black and white strike Shoe kedsshoe
Star pattern with black and white strike Shoe by explorerdesigns
Sell my artwork online at zazzle

As I promised, here is their performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment