Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Do you love Lion?

Whenever I was asked what my favorite animal is, I would say lion. I am not sure if it is because I love the movie Lion King so much. I was still quite young, when lion king came out. I remember my whole family went to the movie theater for it. I thought it was a great movie and I still think it's a great movie.

Even tho I told people my favorite animal is lion, I actually know nothing about them. I don't even think that I would dare to touch one if I have a chance. I think I like it because it's just so pretty, at least all the pictures I have seen are pretty. I have never seen a lion in real life so I am not sure if a lion really look this beautiful as the pictures. I always thought that their hair would be so soft and it would be really comfortable laying with them.

Anyway, I am sure I won't dare go near them when I see one because I am actually quite afraid of animals. The only animal I am not afraid of is my own dog. I don't even like to touch little cat. I think cats are really scary actually. I especially hate little animals. I just don't like them running around and jumping up and down.  I know, enough of my crazy talk already so I will stop here.

If you love lion, you may like the following products:

TecBoy.net Keychain - Lion keychain
TecBoy.net Keychain - Lion by TecBoy
Create your own key chains using zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment