Monday, May 31, 2010

Tsui Sing Lau Pagoda

Well, I haven't update this blog for a while as I was addicted to the HK TVB Dramas. I watched them day and night and had no mood to other things else. haha. Well, I just felt like I needed a break and tried to think about something through so that I can make this business works better.

I have been thinking and have been reading through my emails(most of them are junks...) and found that a lot of people offer you some kind of method that would get you real visitors or make tones of money blah blah blah. I think if it really that easy to make that much money, everyone had became a millionaire already. I meant every one wants to make more money but we just need to be careful not to fall into those traps.

Anyway, The Tsui Sing Lau Pagoda is the last standing pagoda in Hong Kong, it's about 600 years old. When my husband and I went to Hong Kong, we were able to pay it a visit. It is actually quite close to my parents' home. I went there a couple time already, they have a heritage trail but we didn't have time to walk through it. May be next time we go. You can read about it here: Ping Shan Heritage Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment