Thursday, May 6, 2010

My fish story

If you read my blog yesterday(hey, you can still read it if you haven't already), you know that I am scared of small animals. So let me tell you a story.  I was still in high school and one day I was walking back home from school and I saw someone on the street was selling some sort of fish. They were just in a really small container. Anyway, I thought they were really pretty so I bought them and I even bought a little tank for them. The guy that sold me the fish told me how to take care of the fish and such. I was quite happy and brought the fish home.

I kept looking at them and I liked them so much. The next day, the water was really dirty and I thought time to change water. Ok, so I didn't dare to touch the fish. I am not sure why I just couldn't bring myself to touch them. Something that should only take 2 mins, took me half an hour because I tired to avoid touching them.  A while later, a fish died and I didn't dare to take it out of the water so the other fish ate it and it only had bones left..........oooh, it was kind of scary. After that I couldn't look at the fish anymore so they all died eventually........I know I am cruel........told you I am that scared of little animals. And my family said that I shouldn't bought them if I didn't dare to take care of them.  They were right.

Whenever my family tried to keep an animal I would flip out. Either it was a rabbit, a chicken or a turtle. I wouldn't let them come near me. And when they died(not because of me, I didn't kill them, ok!), they would say, "you must be really happy(in a really angry tone)!" Well, I was sad when they died, I didn't feel happy when something die. I really didn't mind having animals in the house but just when I am home, keep them in their cage, that was all I asked!

Anyway, I thought that because fish would always be in their tank so I didn't need to worry but I was wrong. So whenever I went to Walmart I would go see the fish tank, my husband would ask me if I wanted to get some. I would say, well, you will have to take care of them because I won't. So we never got to get any fish, but they are so pretty tho, I am just not lucky enough to have them. Oh well!

Chance Encounter keychain
Chance Encounter by helenzapata
Keychains made online at zazzle.com
Blue Beauty Sticker sticker
Blue Beauty Sticker by Holder
Create your own stickers at zazzle.com
Cardinal Fish mousepad
Cardinal Fish by xgcatx
View other Cardinal Mousepads

Well, aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment