Monday, May 3, 2010

Introducing our new mugs store!

In case you haven't notice, we opened a new store that only sells mugs. Mug can really make a good gift. I know I told you before we decided to just sell mousepad but then I saw how beautiful those mugs are so we decided to open a store just for mugs. I think to have a store that sell a particular thing or theme will make the store cleaner and more professional. That's why decided to open another store. We are also working on a Postcard and Postage store, a Business cards store and a Keds shoes store. We have been working hard on designing Business cards, we now have the template for dental, lawyer, personal trainer, lawn care, automotive, welder and chiropractor business cards. I am not going to show you the business cards yet, you will have to find out later. 

We are also thinking to create a website on webs.com. It looks like a lot of people having success using webs.com to promote their product so we are going to give it a try. However, I can't promise when I will get around to it. I have been really busy lately working on a lot of stuff. I feel like I may explode......haha, just kidding!

I am not sure why I don't feel really good these few days, I just couldn't sit in front of the computer all that much. Hopefully, I will get better soon!

Let me show you some of my favorite mugs:

Werewolf mug
Werewolf by explorermugs
Create a custom mug with zazzle
U2 Spy Plane mug
U2 Spy Plane by explorermugs
Make custom commuter mugs on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment