Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day thought

It was mother's day yesterday. What did you get your mother? My mom is in Hong Kong and I haven't spend mother's day with her for the last 4 years. I bought my mom some chocolate and some body gel, it was nothing and I couldn't afford to give her anything more. My aunt was here for my cousin so I gave the gifts to my aunt to bring them back to my mom. I hope the chocolate won't melt.....haha!

I wish I could do more for my mom, I really wish to go back to Hong Kong soon. There are a lot of things that I wish for. I start to wonder if I can ever fulfill all my dreams. I just really want our business to success and feel like giving up. I know I have to have patient but it's really when you have no money to buy food or pay bills. It's really really stressful. I just feel like all the hard work is going to waste. I don't know what to do.

Well, I just need to get it out of my system. I know it's time for me to go back to work huh!

Here is our newest products:

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, I am sure it is the thoughts that count as far as your mum is concerned.
    But it would be more wonderful having you with her than receiving those gifts, I guess.
    To me, we should not think too much mother's day. To me, we should think more of our mother.
    Abd you have beautiful products. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LionGirl, yes, you are right, my mom would rather me to be in Hong Kong now. I want to go back badly!

    ReplyDelete